ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious where you got this info. Board data doesn’t show any take at $175pp (yet). Definitely not many passes for CCV reported lately. Hard to know what the magic number is.
Probably from the board sponsor, which to me isn't a good indicator because we know nothing about that contract (how many points, loaded/stripped contract, UY, etc). I mean it's smart of them to report out and use as a means to suggest buyers come in higher to avoid being ROFR'ed, but I'd rely more on the data here than their ROFR report if I were shopping around again.

Curious where you got this info. Board data doesn’t show any take at $175pp (yet). Definitely not many passes for CCV reported lately. Hard to know what the magic number is.
I was told by my agent Disney had taken back at 170 and 172 lately. I don’t know if they’re trying to get me to pay more but if I lose it oh well. The seller responded immediately (should have gone lower!) so at least they will be done with their contract either way (hopefully because I have it).

Probably from the board sponsor, which to me isn't a good indicator because we know nothing about that contract (how many points, loaded/stripped contract, UY, etc). I mean it's smart of them to report out and use as a means to suggest buyers come in higher to avoid being ROFR'ed, but I'd rely more on the data here than their ROFR report if I were shopping around again.
IMO you can't trust any brokers when it comes to that kind of data. They have a huge interest in driving up the price because their commission is based on it.

If they can provide data fake or not that shows that the lowest price for any DVC resort is $200 then they would.

For those wanting to buy Copper, I saw a 150 pt contract from an international seller yesterday around $159 (I believe). May have been a September use year.
Thanks for the tip. There were 2 international contracts - both April use year. I had an offer accepted on one this afternoon at $176 pp. ROFR should be easy this time😎

I’ll post details when I have the date it gets sent in for ROFR.

Very excited!

I know you found a new (almost guaranteed to pass) contract. However, here is one of the sources for the $175 number:
https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/blog/dvc-right-of-first-refusal-report-rofr-august-22/
Also, our board shows recently taken at $172 and $173, so I imagine that the $175 number is fairly accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter