ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything has a chance..but I’d say the chance for this are pretty low…but hey, it’s worth a try!
Thank you.....what do you think is a number that will pass ROFR? It seems that they are not taking BWV that often.

I’m curious how many people on the sellers deed? I’m currently waiting on sellers to sign and there are more than just a few names on the deed. Other contract I purchased has closed already. Was the broker the page sponsor?
2 people on the deed. One signed, the other didn't want to. Broker is not the page sponsor but I do not blame them for what happened.

How long does it take people usually to send closing documents? It's been a week and our sellers haven't sent them yet. Starting to get a bit worried. The title office will understandably be closed now until Friday due to the hurricane so hoping they've sent them back by then

Does this have any chance? This is my first time trying to buy any DVC

Grifters40---$112-160-BWV-June-150/22, 150/23- Seller pays 22 maint- sent 9/26
Is this a 150 or 160 pointer? The haven’t take any BWV lately but price is really low with seller paying MF 22. Fingers crossed for you 🤞

How long does it take people usually to send closing documents? It's been a week and our sellers haven't sent them yet. Starting to get a bit worried. The title office will understandably be closed now until Friday due to the hurricane so hoping they've sent them back by then
They have till the closing date on the contract to close it. They need a notary appointment to close. I bought from a UK seller and they got Covid and need to remake the appointment like twice…..

Thank you.....what do you think is a number that will pass ROFR? It seems that they are not taking BWV that often.

It has been awhile since they took BWV so you’d want to look back at some of the threads.

I think $120s have a stronger chance.,but again, they could decide at any time to change things up, so one never knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter