ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disdreaming479---$135-$36631-250-SSR-Dec-0/21, 420/22, 250/23-Seller pays MF on 21- sent 8/12, passed 9/5

Disdreaming479---$135-$22178-150-SSR-Dec-0/21, 300/22, 150/23-Seller pays MF on 21- sent 8/12, passed 9/5

I’ve been reading and watching these boards since 2019. Watched the prices drop way down but wanted to pay cash. Big thanks to all here sharing information! Somehow I managed to pass two contracts, LOADED with points. Next year hoping to take a gaggle of awesome teenagers fresh outta high school to wdw to party with Mickey and Pals!!

DVChris---$140.91-$33525-220-BLT-Oct-0/21, 239/22, 220/23, 220/24-Int'l Seller- sent 8/26, passed 9/6

Record speed at 10 days! Broker thinks they are waiving through international sellers.
Was this contract the one that was advertised by a broker on several Facebook groups by chance?

i was looking at the August ROFR report posted earlier (fascinating!) and wasn't surprised at the SSRs buy back rate considering i already experienced 2 with full price offers.

I'm curious to know if others have experienced this with full price offers or if anyone is adjusting (has already adjusted) their offer strategy to avoid ROFR?

i was looking at the August ROFR report posted earlier (fascinating!) and wasn't surprised at the SSRs buy back rate considering i already experienced 2 with full price offers.

I'm curious to know if others have experienced this with full price offers or if anyone is adjusting (has already adjusted) their offer strategy to avoid ROFR?
I did not offer full price offers but I did feel I had a chance with 135-140 pp. I purchased through the board sponsor. I think the total number of SSR contracts posted to this thread has plummeted due to buy backs. Also, after I learned that October is the new fiscal year, I hoped that my timing was good. Timing is strange with rofr because it seems the passing/not passing trends shift quickly at times. I did not want to try to get a steal. I wanted to have my points before December.
ETA: the difference between 140 & 135 pp on 400 points is $2k. I’ve paid way more than that on each cash stay I’ve had in 2 bdrm villas.

Last edited:

I have never offered full price on a contract- lol. It’s just against my nature not to negotiate.

Yes, here's the link per the board's rules. Their site does not include listings but I see their posts on FB instead. My experience has been smooth with the broker and of course with Cammy handling the close.
https://timetosharerealty.com
Nice! Glad someone on here snagged it. I was super tempted by it when I saw it, but had to come around to my senses that it was too many points for me right now. I did have another contract a couple of months through that broker that was ROFR'ed and it was smooth to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter