ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that if you want to share info about a business out there, which includes sites that include tools, you need to post the link please.

Suggesting ways to find it like Google this or that, is seen as a violation of the rules.

Kristyn---$150-$24000-160-AKV-Dec-0/21, 320/22, 160/23-Seller pays closing costs and MF ‘22- sent 9/19

We bid high hoping this one appeases the ROFR lady. I don’t know how you guys handle the waiting just to have it snatched away over and over. I’m weak, it just about broke me 😂. With the banked points I think it is still worth it.

Last edited:
Kristyn---$150-$24000-160-AKV-Dec-0/21, 320/22, 160/23-Seller pays closing costs and MF ‘22- sent 9/19

We bid high hoping this one appeases the ROFR lady. I don’t know how you guys handle the waiting just to have it snatched away over and over. I’m weak, it just about broke me 😂. With the banked points I think it is still worth it.
With the seller paying closing costs and MF that’s actually not very high but hopefully the ROFR lady will let it through!!

Please remember that if you want to share info about a business out there, which includes sites that include tools, you need to post the link please.

Suggesting ways to find it like Google this or that, is seen as a violation of the rules.
I apologize. I'm new to the site and had the understanding that we could not post links. I will refrain from posting Google searches in the future.

Updated!

I had to skip a few...sorry :(. Please make sure that you have all of the data included, such as the date(s), and that you've used the formatting tool so that I can toss it onto the list.

Thank you all for cooperating with my unending demands about the formatting, but it just keeps things so neat and tidy and makes it ripe for data mining :sunny:

Updated!

I had to skip a few...sorry :(. Please make sure that you have all of the data included, such as the date(s), and that you've used the formatting tool so that I can toss it onto the list.

Thank you all for cooperating with my unending demands about the formatting, but it just keeps things so neat and tidy and makes it ripe for data mining :sunny:
thanks!!

Curious if you’ve considered a Google form as a way for people to input their contracts. Might get better consistency and less searching through our many off topic ramblings!

Very similar to what we did we our SSR bid. Was hoping she would just focus on the price per point lol
I’m sure they take everything in to consideration. But here’s hoping she focuses on the lower price per point contracts and gets her fill of those first 🤞🏻

Last edited:
I've heard that they consider total cost for ROFR, not just the price per point.
When Disney buys a contract in ROFR they take on all costs that the buyer agreed. So, if it’s got $2k in closing/admin costs then they would be accepting those when they purchase.
I bought a small point BWV but the true cost was $15pp higher when adding in closing.

Last edited:
MGERV---$130-$30219-225-SSR-Aug-0/21, 450/22, 225/23, 225/24- sent 9/6, passed 9/20

YAYYYYYY!!
Congrats!
This gives me some hope! Looks like after closing and dues yours is around $134 per point, ours is exactly $135

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter