ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the other day but needed 110. I saw that. It's a very good price. The fact you're paying closing and MF does give it a chance. If you weren't, I'd be very surprised if it made it. I can't remember, was it stripped or stacked at all?
No , I asked them to bank the 2022 points to 2023 for several reasons. If any slight delay or hiccup, chance may not have points in my account by 9/31and I have no use for them before 2/1/2023.

No , I asked them to bank the 2022 points to 2023 for several reasons. If any slight delay or hiccup, chance may not have points in my account by 9/31and I have no use for them before 2/1/2023.
Makes sense! Good luck. Hope you make it though

Arguetafamily---$155-$27455-175-CCV@WL-Dec-0/20, 87/21, 175/22, 175/23-Seller pays closing- sent 7/15

Okay let’s try again…was listed at $160pp so maybe prices are once again dropping
It's not always worth offering under asking. $155 and seller paying closing effectivley make it about $148 a point. I think that's going to get bought. If you're not bothered about going through ROFR a few times then it's a good tactic, you might get lucky one time but if you're looking to get the contract though, it can be worth offering asking

It's not always worth offering under asking. $155 and seller paying closing effectivley make it about $148 a point. I think that's going to get bought. If you're not bothered about going through ROFR a few times then it's a good tactic, you might get lucky one time but if you're looking to get the contract though, it can be worth offering asking

After a couple hours of thinking and reading, we did in fact decide to offer full price. I’m sure the seller will be thrilled.
Thanks everyone!

julieack---$125-$20684-150-SSR-Oct-0/20, 150/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 6/20, taken 7/14

So bummed. I knew it could happen but hoped we’d skate through.
Bummer indeed.

We submitted on 06/14 for SSR and are still waiting to hear. I’m a little jealous you’ve found out, but hopeful we’ll skate through.

I really wish you had not done that! I was hoping mine for $156 would slip by because of your $155 submitted on same day. :P
haha I think there's a few at $160 or below now so you could be okay. It is a buyer's market atm

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many posters here have sold contracts that have been taken in ROFR.

I would assume most people here would be selling above that line. Were you all just motivated to move it as quickly as possible?
My SSR was taken in ROFR. It was listed for over 7 weeks with no offers. It finally sold for the asking price at $128 pp which was fair in my opinion.

I’m shocked everyone still sending SSR so low. Mine was taken at $135 just a few weeks ago. I have seen up to $142 get taken. I’m pulling for all of you- we gave up and just bought PVB. I hope they eventually get too many SSR points back and quit. Kind of looks like that might be happening at AKL. But boy you all are more patient than me- I had one taken and said oh forget it, I’m going with what I know will pass😂

I’m shocked everyone still sending SSR so low. Mine was taken at $135 just a few weeks ago. I have seen up to $142 get taken. I’m pulling for all of you- we gave up and just bought PVB. I hope they eventually get too many SSR points back and quit. Kind of looks like that might be happening at AKL. But boy you all are more patient than me- I had one taken and said oh forget it, I’m going with what I know will pass😂
For me the price of ssr is too high at what they are rofr at so I personally would continue to offer lower and just force them to buyback. We can see they aren’t moving the contracts fast enough direct to keep up so they eventually have to come back to reality and stop buying.

For me the price of ssr is too high at what they are rofr at so I personally would continue to offer lower and just force them to buyback. We can see they aren’t moving the contracts fast enough direct to keep up so they eventually have to come back to reality and stop buying.

Yes SSR is way too high right now, especially since SAP are no longer a viable strategy for people who need popular weeks.

Is there any logic to the order that they process the contracts submitted for ROFR? I'm not trying to sound impatient, but genuinely curious why I'm still waiting while some people who submitted later have already heard back. Patiently hanging in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter