ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best deals are AUL/RIV, especially if you’re buying 300+.

At $166, that’s even less than what I paid for my Riviera points (granted, I also got 2020/2021 points which we used). It’s a really good price on direct points…

Of course I’m not in the market for another 300!

Sort of off topic but I made an offer on a resale Marriott timeshare week on 8/12, the contract went to Marriott ROFR on 8/19, and Marriott sent the waiver today 8/24. Big difference from Disney’s torturous process! I’m looking forward to trading for Disney weeks in Interval!
I had the same quick experience with my Marriott resale week. I will say if you are thinking of using Interval to trade into DVC you will likely end up with HHI, VB, and SSR being the choices. at least that seems to be the pattern. DVC owners don't deposit their own points into II, DVC decides what weeks to deposit. One reason I bought a Marriott week to trade in II, I wasn't going to deposit my BWV points and see DVC turn them into SSR points for deposit.

I had the same quick experience with my Marriott resale week. I will say if you are thinking of using Interval to trade into DVC you will likely end up with HHI, VB, and SSR being the choices. at least that seems to be the pattern. DVC owners don't deposit their own points into II, DVC decides what weeks to deposit. One reason I bought a Marriott week to trade in II, I wasn't going to deposit my BWV points and see DVC turn them into SSR points for deposit.
I'm ok with SSR. For Orlando, my mom can see SSR and OKW with her Marriott gold week deposit. My friend who has a Platinum week with Marriott has been able to see AKV and BLT too.

I'm ok with SSR. For Orlando, my mom can see SSR and OKW with her Marriott gold week deposit. My friend who has a Platinum week with Marriott has been able to see AKV and BLT too.
Good to hear. I'm waiting on a Grande Vista Platinum week contract to be activated by Marriott. I heard back on ROFR in three days. Big change from my excruciating DVC ROFR experience.

Whitneyleigh10---$165-$22074-125-CCV@WL-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 90/22, 125/23- sent 7/26

First 2 SSR were taken so decided to attempt a purchase at our favorite resort…third times a charm? 🤞🏼
Well ROFR monster snagged this one today!! I’m thinking about taking a break after 3 failed attempts this summer. I swear the mouse is messing with me!!

Sorry to hear of the CCV contracts taken today!! My info must be stuck on the bottom of the pile because I still haven't heard anything yet!!

MaleficentUK---$115-$23000-200-SSR-Aug-0/21, 0/22, 8/23, 200/24-Seller pays MF '23- sent 7/14 - taken 8/26

We assumed this was likely to be the case, but as with last time, we were happy to role the dice and know that at the worst, we were helping out someone who wanted to sell their contract. Now it is off to be purchased by the Mouse.

And we have already got an offer accepted and into ROFR on a replacement! Same Use Year as our original contract at BLT too, so probably better.

MaleficentUK---$119-$23800-200-SSR-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 229/23, 200/24-Seller pays closing - sent 8/26

Good to hear. I'm waiting on a Grande Vista Platinum week contract to be activated by Marriott. I heard back on ROFR in three days. Big change from my excruciating DVC ROFR experience.
I think there are restrictions for exchanging amongst Orlando timeshares but I don’t know all the details, you may want to look into that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter