ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting that VGF of all things is what they're ROFRing but maybe they're putting value into the desirability of the resort as in they probably realize they can sell off VGF faster than they can sell SSR even if the price per point spread isn't as good.

It is interesting that VGF of all things is what they're ROFRing but maybe they're putting value into the desirability of the resort as in they probably realize they can sell off VGF faster than they can sell SSR even if the price per point spread isn't as good.
I wonder if people buy direct and then realise they need to add on 25-50 points and ROFR helps them create a point pool to cover it

PolynesianPip—-$140-$13194-90-PVB-Jun-0/22,1/23,90/24,90/25-Seller pays MF ‘23- sent 10/10

Adding on to our 110 point contract. We bought last summer and have not regretted it a single time. It has been perfect for our family.

We are actually at PVB right now and signed the contract (digitally) on Main Street, USA this afternoon!

Last edited:
Mouse Poor—-$71.42-$17093-210-SSR-MAR-0/22,0/23,60/24,210/25-Seller pays MF ‘24 sent 10/6

Bought first resale contract in April already adding on. I am not a fan of this broker but even with high closing cost still seemed like a good deal.

Last edited:
Mouse Poor—-$71.42-$17093-210-SSR-MAR-0/22,0/23,60/24,210/25-Seller pays MF ‘24 sent 10/6

Bought first resale contract in April already adding on. I am not a fan of this broker but even with high closing cost still seemed like a good deal.
Amazing deal that's a steal.

How much per point was it advertised for? What did u offer?

PolynesianPip—-$140-$13194-90-PVB-Jun-0/22,1/23,90/24,90/25-Seller pays MF ‘23- sent 10/10

Adding on to our 110 point contract. We bought last summer and have not regretted it a single time. It has been perfect for our family.

We are actually at PVB right now and signed the contract (digitally) on Main Street, USA this afternoon!

We are here as well but no more points until the tower so a Main Street signing for us in on hold!!!

We are here as well but no more points until the tower so a Main Street signing for us in on hold!!!
You know, we talked about it again while we’ve been here and we just don’t mind if the tower is or isn’t part of PVB.

We love the studios (ESPECIALLY because of the split bathroom) and will plan to do connected studios in the future if that’s what we have as an option when we need it!
We don’t cook on vacation so couldn’t care less about a kitchen!

Last edited:
Amazing deal that's a steal.
I’m glad to hear that! I don’t need points til 25 but I sure wanted to pay the extra for a loaded contract LOL. This make me feel better about not buying the great direct deal at VGF this summer.

So how much did they want per point? Also it's stripped but not that bad because you can borrow points from 24 for 23.
I was always searching DVC search engines and sorting by points and never saw anything advertised that low.

Yea, that's why they jumped on it. ;)
I see one for $88, but it's a big one & already pending.

DonMacGregor---$110-$9050-75-AUL-Dec-75/22, 75/23, 75/24- sent 10/11

Add another one. I paid a bit more than I wanted to, but the seller did come down a good bit and the size and UY are what I was looking for. On the upside, the contract is fully loaded, and the seller wasn't looking to get any 2023 MF's back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter