• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

In my view they are always higher, and less likely to negotiate.
I mostly avoided their contracts for that reason. Once or twice I saw perfectly sized listings that tempted me and I never had a rude experience with them, but I was looking for good deals and they were looking for resale buyers willing to pay above median price for one reason or another.

I mostly avoided their contracts for that reason. Once or twice I saw perfectly sized listings that tempted me and I never had a rude experience with them, but I was looking for good deals and they were looking for resale buyers willing to pay above median price for one reason or another.
Yes a great place to sell, but a bad place to buy. lol

On here no one this past week. I thought for sure I would have news this past week but still nothing day 32 and waiting
I believe there is usually a blackout period/ slow period for ROFR and new account setups for resale (not direct) where it is all hands on deck to get the dues ready, send out the mailers, upload things to the website, etc at this time of year….

I believe there is usually a blackout period/ slow period for ROFR and new account setups for resale (not direct) where it is all hands on deck to get the dues ready, send out the mailers, upload things to the website, etc at this time of year….
Well I suppose that does make sense thanks for the information that kind of makes me feel a little better LOL

aceshigh73---$92.5-$20922-200-BWV-Jun-0/22, 0/23, 277/24, 200/25- sent 12/18

Seller pays 2023 dues, Seller pays Fidelity Fee, Buyer pays 2024 dues which is in the total, Buyer pays Closing.

Lets hope the RofR Monster hates the BWV refurb as much as the people on the interwebs... :-)

aceshigh73---$92.5-$20922-200-BWV-Jun-0/22, 0/23, 277/24, 200/25- sent 12/18

Seller pays 2023 dues, Seller pays Fidelity Fee, Buyer pays 2024 dues which is in the total, Buyer pays Closing.

Lets hope the RofR Monster hates the BWV refurb as much as the people on the interwebs... :-)
Great deal! I hope we’ll never sell our BWV points, but if the price keeps dropping like this we won’t have to worry about capital gains tax if we do!

Great deal! I hope we’ll never sell our BWV points, but if the price keeps dropping like this we won’t have to worry about capital gains tax if we do!

I looked up the owners contract, they bought in 99, so they used their points for 20+ years for nothing. Cant beat that. They originally listed at $125 and lowered the price to $95 last week.. Just happened to go to dvcsearch.com and saw it, and txt my wife and made a $90 offer, we met in the middle at $92.50. Barely any back and forth. They just wanted out i guess. We werent really looking, but i couldnt let it go...

I looked up the owners contract, they bought in 99, so they used their points for 20+ years for nothing. Cant beat that. They originally listed at $125 and lowered the price to $95 last week.. Just happened to go to dvcsearch.com and saw it, and txt my wife and made a $90 offer, we met in the middle at $92.50. Barely any back and forth. They just wanted out i guess. We werent really looking, but i couldnt let it go...

Congrats - great deal. Waiting to add a small(ish) BWV as the 7th mug below :-)

Next time don't go to dvcsearch if you're "not really looking"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter