Roll Call for 12/8/02

willow08030

Earning My Ears

Hi all,

Looking for anyone doing the Land and Sea thats starts on Dec 5 and leaves on the Wonder on the 12th. This is our first Diseny cruise and our daughter's first trip to Diseny. It also happends to be her birthday so we are really looking forward to it. I was just checking to see if anyone was going and looking forward to meeting who ever was. So write back or if not, well see you there!

5 days and counting:wave:

Joanne

Hello willow!!!!! :wave:

We will be doing the land/sea as well ... myself, DH, 8yo DD, 5yoDS and my parents. It's our second time doing this package and I think I'm more excited than the first time!!

There was a roll call for this cruise posted last month, and only two other people responded ... not too many DISers this time around, it looks like.

How old is your daughter? What a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday -- you will have a fantastic time!

Hopefully, we'll run into eachother on board! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Amber will be 5 on wendsday. She is very excited about her birthday and the trip. Yes, maybe we will run into each other on the ship. thanks for replying:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter