Roll Call June 25, 2005 West Coast Cruise!

cantsitstill

Mouseketeer
Ok - here we go!! Yahooo!
We're myself and DH, 2 DS's - will be 13 and 11 at the time of the cruise.........
who else is going?

We are officially onboard- myself, DH, DD17, DS10. Considering adding a few days at Disneyland before to allow time to adjust to the time difference- will probably wait until flight schedules come out.

My DD (18) and I - our third Disney Magic Cruise
Partner and his DS (17) - their first Magical Cruise
Our kids are graduating from High School the weeks preceeding the cruise. This is their present.
My Mom and Step-Dad. Her 2nd Magical Cruise and my Step-Dads first.
Adding Partner's Father and Step-Mother to the Gang! Their

We live in Northern CA. Mom and Step-Dad are coming from Hawaii to have fun with us! Dad and Step-Mom from Indiana.

And of course we just through them a loop because since everyone will be in town and my sister is a minister my partner and I are getting married on the 4th of July 2005! I guess the honeymoon is before the cruise!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Can't believe we did it, but we're on board also! DH, myself, DD 16 by then, and DS turning 12 onboard.

We are Disney fans, we have visited both US parks and Eurodisney. In fact we have just renewed our Disneyland passes and know the park so well we don't need maps anymore, but first time on dcl. Hoping to learn a lot from this board. 13 months is a looong time to wait.

Cheryl:D

HI:wave2:
We will be there too. Myself my DH and DD who will be a year and a half at time of sailing. My 13 yr old DD may also come with us. Our 10th wedding anniversary is on the 24th of June, and we wanted to do something different.

This will be our 8th Disney cruise. Cruise #7 will be on the Magic this October.
:earseek:

I am looking forward to CA, as we have never been there before. We will be staying at Disney land for 2 nights before the cruise.

Dena::MinnieMo

Hello fellow sailors. We will be joining you. Our crew consists of myself, DH, DD who will be 11 and DS who will be almost 14. We are celebrating our 18th anniversary onboard. We went to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon so when I found out the Disney Magic was heading to Mexico, I had to book.

This will be our 3rd Magic cruise.

If anyone would like Disneyland planning advice, join us on the Disneyland Board of the DIS. I visit the resort regularly, so if you want maps let me know.

Anyone else out there?

Tink,
You've been to PV, what is there to do that might interest teens? We'll have a 16yo and 12yo and kids that age can be very dificult to please.

Anyone got any scoops on special activities ect., for these special sailings? This is going to be one looog year.

Lesley,

Thanks for the links! I'd heard of a couple of these and will certainly be checking them out. The pirate ship, atv and canopy tours look great. Sadly, horseback riding is out for us since ds is allergic. We've done the dolphin encouters twice before, in Hawaii and Cozumel. It was great, but I don't know if the kids would want to do it again.

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter