Rollercoaster die cut

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
I am in need of one this week to finish my son's scrapbook in time for his grad party this weekend -- my LSS used to carry one I really liked, but they don't have one and I really don't want to purchase a Cricut cartridge just for one die cut -- can anyone help me out?

TIA,
Brenda

Im currently at work, but I can post a picture o fit later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Its about the length of a great lengths (from the old CM) and about 1/2 the page (this is from memory; i glanced at it this AM)

I just google'd what you're talking about -- that's not what I'm looking for, I'm looking for more of a "hilly" rolllercoaster, but thanks for getting back to me.

Take care,
Brenda

its NOT a CM stickers; i think its a different brand, (just using a size that i figured you could relate to)

if you would still like a picture, I can sen done

Its in its travel home and will go out in today's mail! I put "do not bend" on it so it should be in good shape!

Hope you enjoy the pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter