Room 2622 -sleep 3 or 4?

lmcastelli

Earning My Ears
Just got the new Disney Cruise Line Passporter (it's Great). It has room 2622 listed as sleeping 3. We have it booked for 4. Has anyone stayed in this room? Will we fit or should I call DCL and change? Was it noisy? I noticed it is close to 2626 that was listed as noisy.

Thanks

I'm not sure about the room capacity, but I can tell you that the reason 262 is noisy is because it is above a door where they load and unload cargo, which they use immediately upon pulling into every port (I never realized how early you dock at Port Canaveral on the last day until being in 2626). It is also below the galley, which caused some noise, but I could have tolerated it if it weren't for the loading door.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

...Just wanted to mention that we too are booked in cabin 2622 (for 3 passengers though so I don't know the answer to the original posters question) but I did do a considerable amount of research when I heard Barb's noise problem in room 2626. I was able to find several past passengers who have been in 2622 and everyone says they had no problem at all with noise. I guess cabin 2626 must absorb ALL the sound from the loading door? We sail 4 weeks from today! YIPPEEEEE!!!! We are in the midst of a HUUUUUUUGGGGEE blizzard as I type and I can not wait to see some sunshine and feel some warmth!!!! Bring it on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter