• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room 5500

lexmom

Earning My Ears
I am curious about room 5500. Anyone have any information to share? Getting excited about our New Years cruise!

We were on that hallway in November. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the location. It was very quiet and private. We usually walked up to the pools and down to the restaurants, but the elvators are just right there and when we did ride, we never had to wait. The kids could walk back from the lab to meet us because it was convenient. I really loved that hall and rebooked to stay there again.

I am pleased to hear such good news! I had until today room 6648, but decided I would rather have the difference in $$ to spend. I have teenagers and hope they will enjoy the location as well (they don't know about it yet)! I consider myself lucky that I could switch at such a late date. It does look like it will be quiet and besides, I have storage area on my one side. The only concern I had was with the theater being below that you might have some noise from that area. But because we will be out an about during the evening shows, it should not be a problem. By the way, do these rooms have the big picture window? I cannot tell from ship pictures. Thanks Again!

Yes, the big beautiful porthole.

I never heard anything from the theatre, but as you said, you'll be out during the shows....either at dinner or at the show. Once the last show was over at 9:30 or so, I don't recall them having anything else in that space.

I hope you'll love that hall as much as we did!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter