Room 6624

sap1227

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in room 6624 or around it? Traveling will be me and my DH and our 1 year old son. Thanks for any advice!

Christy

We were in 6616 on the Wonder and liked the location SOOO much that we booked the same room for our Magic cruise next year!!! It's a GREAT location, very close to the Aft elevators, which get you quickly to all of the restaurants, and the Mickey Pool. Also, Flounders Reef is located Aft, so it was VERY convient!!! It's also very quiet back there... I never heard a peep from anything!!!

Mife wife and I and our 4 year had the exact room and loved it, being near to the back of the ship and near the eleavators/stairs made acces easy
Also this room has a Large wall divider on one side and the regualr divider on the other on the balcony so you had more privacy.
We have booked this room again for May 2003

If you want any more questions answered on this room or pictures let me know

Just stayed in 6622. I thought the location was nice by the elevators but, I thought the hallway noise was LOUD. I used earplugs every night not from passenger noise but we were right across from crew member only doors and they were really loud with crew going in and out.

DH and I had this room on our first cruise. We really liked this location. Very conveinent to the elevator/stairs. We never were bothered by hallway noise, only some noise the last night from the crew collecting the luggage and putting it into the storage area across the hall. That only lasted for a short while. We did have noise from the dock crew on the morning of debarkation, from outside the ship, as they unloaded trash and loaded new supplies from a hold down below onto the dock. But we are glad it woke us up a little early as we got to watch them,:D
I loved this location so much I have the room next to it booked for my cruise in Febuary:D
Enjoy your cruise!

We had room 6628 with our 3.5ds, loved it and would book it again. Nothing ever woke us & we are light sleepers!, we were always shocked to find ourselves already docked when we woke up!!. Great location, could nip up the back stairs to get quick food from Topsiders, and to take ds to the secret deck on 7.

We also stayed in 6628, and rate it our favorite room. We heard no noise, found it to be very convenient to stairs, elevator, etc.

We also stayed in room 6628 (popular room!!) and we loved it as well. We heard no noise and it was close to the aft elevators and easy to get to things. We definitely plan on requesting this stateroom again when we go for our 5 yr anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter