• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room 7626

donald2y

Earning My Ears
I just booked a Disney Cruise. They have assigned us room 7626. Anyone ever have this room - what is it like. We did a 4 day land and 3 day cruise for the first time last year. There were five of us so we booked the Deluxe Family Suite with verhandah. While staying at the Poly. we received a phone call from DCL. They were bumping us up to a category 2 - we could not believe it! This time there are only 3 of us going so I know that this will not even remotely happen again. However the first time spoiled us :D Thanks for any help.

We've stayed in 7624, right next door. I liked this room a lot. Actually, my favorite place on the ship is the category 7 rooms on deck 7. The verandah is nice, not fully open, but open enough to feel the breeze and take in the view. The location is convenient to the aft stairs/elevators and to the big deck at the very aft of deck 7.

For photos of 7628, right next door, <B><a href="http://www.primateprojections.com/travel/DCL/7628/" target="index">CLICK HERE</A></B>. Note that this was on the Wonder. If you have booked the Magic, the "open porthole" will be a bit smaller and round instead of the larger rectangular with rounded corners. This is my FAVORITE room!

Thank you for the pic's - the room looks great. I did book the Wonder! Thanks again.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter