• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

room only pay in full, how far in advance

markpenske

Mouseketeer
We have a room only ressie. We made a down payment. When do we need to be paid in full?
Thanks

What did you pay for the deposit? Was it a flat $200 or was it the equivalent of a 1-night stay?

Usually, a "room-only" reservation has a deposit equal to 1-night stay and the balance isn't due until arrival. However, over the past year there have been a lot of reports of room-only reservations getting booked as a "basic package" -- which has a $200 deposit with balance due 30 days before arrival.

What did you pay for the deposit? Was it a flat $200 or was it the equivalent of a 1-night stay?

Usually, a "room-only" reservation has a deposit equal to 1-night stay and the balance isn't due until arrival. However, over the past year there have been a lot of reports of room-only reservations getting booked as a "basic package" -- which has a $200 deposit with balance due 30 days before arrival.
I put a deposit on a RO for Feb '23 and had to pay one night deposit

The balance is due at checkin, but if you cancel within 5 days you lose the one night deposit paid. I recently needed to decrease my stay, and it was allowed because I kept one night and I got a small refund because the one night was less than the deposit I had paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter