Room rates at All Star

Canadian Tom

DIS Veteran
Hi: There have been some room rate sales at different times of the year. Does anyone know what the best rates were last Nov. and Feb. this year? Thanks

Hi Canadian Tom!!!!
I booked the ALL STAR MOVIE resort for March 5 2003 for $84/U.S
This rate was only good on reservations booked prior to Jan 27/03. My origional date of travel was for the last week of Feb but I had to move my date....still got the same rate. You could get this rate thru the CRO or do what I did which was book thru Dreams Unlimited (on this board). Check MOUSESAVERS.COM frequently...type in CANADIAN and it will link you to the codes you require. I'am not sure about November but some of the deals for travel in Dec were great too ($79 U.S) and prior to that there was an rooms at par special for Canadians travelling (I missed this one)!!! There's been alot of great deals lately and don't forget these codes apply to otheer Disney properties also....Good Luck!!!
Pkitty...fellow Canuck!!!:wave:

I got a room at ASSports last November for $55 per night, that was including tax. I know that special wasn't available at ASMovies. I think it was AP rate.

Hey that's Cool!!!!
I don't actually arrive until the &th (typo on my part!!!!) but neverthelass we'll be down there at the same time !!! I belive that TIMNDANSMOM will be arriving on the same date also!!!! See you there!!!! :Pinkbounc

I totally can't type...gawd!!!!! I'am checking in on the 7th of march!!!Yeesh....now I've said it!!!!:rolleyes:

lol..no problem
We will be there through the 11th...hopefully we'll see ya !

Hi guys!! There was a deal in our paper today re: World of Vacations - airfare, intermediate rental car, UPHP for 7 nights at All Star resort for $1629 CDN- Good for Feb 21 until March 6.

Is this a good deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter