Room service latte from Palo?

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever tried to order lattes or cappucinos from Palo or Cadillac Lounge? I like them much better than regular coffee. Because service is the name of the game with Disney, do you think they'd go the extra mile and crank up those machines in the morning to be able to have room service deliver those expresso goodies? I would certainly pay for it, and I bet alot of you latte lovers out there would too! Maybe if we mentioned it to our servers, they would know how to go about it. Has anyone does this?
dk

Wow take-out from Palo. I am going only with my DD12 on this cruise and since we can't dine there together (adults only)- does Palo even offer a take-out? They should station a latte machine and server outside the restaurant for us Palo lovers who can only look in.

I remember going there in 1998 and my wife waiting in line to get a reservation once we arrived on the ship.
We have a latte machine at home- but I don't know how to work it!

You could possibly get them in the EVENING from the Cadillac Lounge but not the morning, those locations are not open in the morning. The Promenade Lounge usually opens around 9:00 am and you could probably get a latte there.

Scott2tune, unfortunately Palo does not offer take-out service. There have been instances where people have been able to get a souffle for take-out but not full meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter