Rooms, Quest, Magic, For Credits

MichelleXL said:
Hi there! :)

I am interested in the Bat Magic for 25k. Do you need the credits right away, or will you hold it for a day or two?

Thanks in advance, Michelle

Hi,
Yes I have just the 1 Bat Magic and I will be happy to hold on to for you for a couple of days.
Keep me posted on when you are ready.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bestdonaldfan said:
It says at the bottem you have a lot of pins...do you happen to have any jungle cruise or haunted mansion pins?

Hi,
Sorry Those happen to be 2 sets that I have not even gotten for my self yet. Thanks for checking with me :)
Bugdozer

groovyguestgirl said:
I'll offer 3,000 credits for the Animator Desk w/ stool. I'll be busy, but can we do the trade on Wednesday?

Hi,
Sure Wednesday is fine. PM me that day and we can arrange to meet.
Bugdozer

flowergirlbecca said:
I will do 1,000 for the wanted poster :)

Hi,
Sure Let me know where and when you would like to meet.
Bugdozer

Archetypeangel said:
I take back my offer on all of the Tomorrowland Items, how much for just the Teleport Magic?

Hi,

Just teleportation is 5000 credits.
Bugdozer

Hi,
Sorry I will have to pass. I just sold 1 to WDWLightningz yesterday for 5000 credits and he was offering up to 7,000. I would like to keep the prices consistent so no one gets mad at me.
Bugdozer

For the moment, I have only around 3000 credits but I can go play non stop games today i will reach up with FW to maybe minimum 11000 credits for the game ... So if you let me till tomorrow I can have all the credits
8. 50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 3,000
Director’s Chair-8,000 credits
Mickey Lamp- 8,000 credits

11. Disneyland Retro Red Penny Press - 1,000 credits

Kasiks said:
For the moment, I have only around 3000 credits but I can go play non stop games today i will reach up with FW to maybe minimum 11000 credits for the game ... So if you let me till tomorrow I can have all the credits
8. 50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 3,000

11. Disneyland Retro Red Penny Press - 1,000 credits

Hi,
I will be happy to hold them for you a couple of days until you have the credits. Let me know when you are ready.
Bugdozer

if there is a multiple of teleportation magic, I would get the credits for it. but, I am interested in the red penny press and I'll get the credits for that today.

Hi Ace :)

I am interested in the tomorrowland set for 8,000 and the full 50th set
Pin- 3,000

By the way how many 50th sets do you have?

I can do these trades at anytime I have the credits so just me know and catch me on VMK when we are both on

Thanks
Mad

Do you still have the New Pirate Room for sale?

Mad4WDW said:
Hi Ace :)

I am interested in the tomorrowland set for 8,000 and the full 50th set
Pin- 3,000

By the way how many 50th sets do you have?

I can do these trades at anytime I have the credits so just me know and catch me on VMK when we are both on

Thanks
Mad

Hi Mad,

Ok I will hold a tomorrow land set aside for you. I believe we should have 2-3 sets of 50th available for trade. Not sure how many you are looking for.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

OK, I have about 10k now, so ill save up for it.

Ocsurfer said:
OK, I have about 10k now, so ill save up for it.

Hi,
Ok I will hold 1 aside for you. Let me know when you are ready.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter