Rose and Crown reservations

disney minnie

DIS Veteran
We have 2 tables of 8 booked for the Rose and Crown on May 8th. They are on separate reservations which we thought would be fine since we could put the kids at one table and the adults at the other. Anyway, i messed up and should have booked two tables of 10. We will have 20 people. Now the restaurant is saying that there are not anymore reservations available at that time. I have a little over a month to solve the problem. Any ideas???

Keep checking. It is always best to change your ADR to reflect the right number of people. If that doesn't work, show up to your ADR early and be prepared to beg and plead. But keep in mind they are under no obligation to seat your new, larger party size.

Two extra people per table is a big change. I would keep trying but I would be booking a backup plan just in case they won't seat those extra 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter