Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package for December - Has Anyone Gotten One?

duncanbullet

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to get a Rose & Crown Firework Dining Package for December? I've been trying every day this week (looking for a slot on December 9th), but haven't had any luck so I was wondering if it they're even offering any in December or if they are, if I just missed out.

Thanks!

Maybe its a hard 60 day thing? where it wont let you book length of stay.

I'm looking for the same thing for 12/7. My booking window opened today, but nothing available. I was able to get Spice Road as a backup.

They just opened up about 3 weeks before my travel date this month. Not sure what's going on - rumors of removing it - but I kept checking and they finally opened up one afternoon.

Just to update everyone, still nothing that I have seen. I know some people have gotten drops into later November, but I've seen nothing come open for December so far.

I've checked for the package on 12/30 everyday since my 60+10 days opened, but I didn't see any available slot too.

We have the CP package booked at Rose & Crown on December 10. I booked it on October 8 which was our 60 day mark.
Edited to add - read the original post wrong, oops! :P

Last edited:
We have the CP package booked at Rose & Crown on December 10. I booked it on October 8 which was our 60 day mark.
Yep - I think folks are looking for the Fireworks dining at Rose & Crown versus the Candlelight Processional dining at R&C. :)

Edited to add - read the original post wrong, oops! :P
We have also booked the rose and crown candlelight processional package, just in case they, for some reason, decided not to offer it, or if we couldn't get one in time. We wanted our Fish & Chips with unlimited drinks! lol

I called today and asked about this for a date in December. They said they are not offering the fireworks package due to R&C offering candlelight packages.

I called today and asked about this for a date in December. They said they are not offering the fireworks package due to R&C offering candlelight packages.

Not offering because of CP is kind of a lame excuse. With the last show at 8:30, there wouldn't be any overlap with CP and fireworks diners.

I have Rose and Crown Fireworks package booked for January 5th. And Spice Road Fireworks package booked for December 29th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter