Rose & Crown Fireworks package experience?

StitchFanA113

Earning My Ears
We have tickets for the Rose & Crown Fireworks dining package. I was wondering about people's experience with this, specifically for viewing the fireworks. I've heard if the wind is blowing in the direction of R&C, that can be unfortunate. But I also heard one story that people were allowed to push in to the reserved seating area and actually crowded out the view of the people who were sitting at their reserved table. Has anyone had similar experiences to that? I have had mixed experiences with fireworks packages and never attended the R&C event. Any menu advice is also welcome. Thanks!

My biggest concern would be that you can't see anything that is projected on the main stargate. You should be able to see the fireworks, lasers, and the LED screens fine, but not the main projections if that matters to you.
Have not heard about people pushing into the reserved area.

My biggest concern would be that you can't see anything that is projected on the main stargate. You should be able to see the fireworks, lasers, and the LED screens fine, but not the main projections if that matters to you.
Have not heard about people pushing into the reserved area.
Thank you! That's a good point about the main stargate. We are planning on another night to try to stake out a decent view that is more straight on. We thought about trying to do Spice Road the other night, but we didn't get tickets anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter