Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

On the website, it says that both lunch and dinner are $35 -$59.99. What would be 59.99? Everything I am seeing says it is $45 Other than the disney website.
Maybe it was going to be higher and they dropped it? I hope it stays on the lower side since it's not a character meal. On the menu it says:

$45 per adult, plus tax and gratuity​

$25 per child (Ages 3-9), plus tax and gratuity​

I'm interested to see the reviews when it opens.

Don't be too tough on me for saying this, but to me, the design of the place looks like one of the food courts at the values. I was looking forward to trying this, but for $250-$300 for a family of 4 to eat in a food court setting out of paper plates and bowls....I think I'd rather go to Narcoosee or Flying Fish for the same price. I think this place may be great for families with very young kids though.

Last edited:

Don't be too tough on me for saying this, but to me, the design of the place looks like one of the food courts at the values. I was looking forward to trying this, but for $250-$300 for a family of 4 to eat in a food court setting out of paper plates and bowls....I think I'd rather go to Narcoosee or Flying Fish for the same price. I think this place may be great for families with very young kids though.

I actually like the decor, but the tables and chairs made me feel the same. It has more of a fast food vibe than somewhere I'd like to relax and enjoy my meal.

Agree. We are only going for our young grandchildren.

The tables look small, I wonder how they fit the food on the table along with all the place settings. They probably have to clear one course before bringing the next. That will be a pain for me, because I enjoy the salad courses, but most of my group will not touch them and have to wait for me.

Reviews say the plates and bowls aren’t paper but made to look that way to fit the theme. I’ll give it a try - not much more expensive than other sit down places, and I like to try new restaurants each trip.

Has any reviewer noted whether you can customize to get plain corn, potato barrels, etc?
We dined at Roundup Rodeo yesterday and had no problem customizing the corn. My son only wanted ribs (I was getting plant-based) so we were also able to just get him that rather than a huge platter of meat he wouldn't eat.

We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere a lot!

Will you be able to leave off the sausage and add additional ribs or chicken? Also, can you get more of any item or get a third dessert if there only 2 diners?

Will you be able to leave off the sausage and add additional ribs or chicken? Also, can you get more of any item or get a third dessert if there only 2 diners?
Don't know about the desserts, but for the main platters they would you bring you everything but then you can ask for more of any of those items. We almost asked for more ribs for DS, but he was pretty full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter