Royal Baby Watch Thread

disneylovin24

~Let It Go~
(I apologize if this was already started but I couldn't find it)

So who else is excited for the Royal Baby? I can't wait! I just love Kate Middleton and think its so exciting that this child is going to be a King or Queen.

Figured I'd thought a thread where we can all anticipate it together. I keep checking for news now all the time, I don't want to miss anything! :rotfl2:

I have to say I am very intrigued by this little bundle of joy. I was reading about the name bets going. I can't quite picture King Ryan or Queen Emma.

I have to say I am very intrigued by this little bundle of joy. I was reading about the name bets going. I can't quite picture King Ryan or Queen Emma.

The odds for the names are crazy! I think it has to be very unlikely that they actually name it something that the odd makers have come up with.

Must say though, Charlotte and Alexandra are the two favorites and I love those two names. Especially Charlotte, think that would be a pretty name for a future Queen!

For a boy I am betting it will be either Phillip or Charles. For a girl I am betting on Elizabeth or perhaps Alexandra or Victoria. Charlotte is a very pretty name and I know there was a Queen Consort named Charlotte so that is a possibility.

One reporter in Britain is betting if it is a girl the name will be Elizabeth Diana Carol.

My money is on a boy though.

For a boy I am betting it will be either Phillip or Charles. For a girl I am betting on Elizabeth or perhaps Alexandra or Victoria. Charlotte is a very pretty name and I know there was a Queen Consort named Charlotte so that is a possibility.

One reporter in Britain is betting if it is a girl the name will be Elizabeth Diana Carol.

My money is on a boy though.

Eh I just feel like they won't name it after any of the living royals or Diana. Too much pressure/name to live up to. I would be very surprised especially if they named a girl Diana - just way too big a name.

It was announced this week that Zara Phillips is expecting. Great grandchild number 4 for the Queen!

Eh I just feel like they won't name it after any of the living royals or Diana. Too much pressure/name to live up to. I would be very surprised especially if they named a girl Diana - just way too big a name.

Yeah.

Wo knows what name it'll be. Hopefully it's something traditional. No Queen Shameka's allowed! LOL

I love Charlotte!!! ;)

I love the name too but not for the reason you do. I just think it is a pretty name.

I really think the baby is a girl. I don't imagine the first name would be Elizabeth or Diana but could see either of them being used somewhere in the mix.

If it's a boy I like Philip for a first name.

I like Alexandra for a girl- I heard George is the most likely name if it is a boy. I am not really crazy about George, but it is a traditional name and Queen Elizabeth's father was King George VI (although his first name was Albert).

I'm so excited about the baby! I can see the CN tower from my apartment and glance over every so often to see if it's lit up in pink or blue, which they'll do to announce the birth. :goodvibes

I'd be surprised if they have a little girl and don't give her Diana as a middle name. She'll have about four names, I think it would be conspicuous to leave it out! I have an inkling they'll go the super old fashioned way, like Eugenie or Beatrice. Not those names, but similar. Prudence, Constance, Agnes, etc.
Official guess: Agnes Diana Elizabeth. I sincerely hope I'm wrong. :lmao:

For a boy, I'm guessing Phillip will be in there, and maybe a reference to Kate's dad, who is Michael Francis. Official guess: Phillip Michael Henry.

I like Alexandra for a girl- I heard George is the most likely name if it is a boy. I am not really crazy about George, but it is a traditional name and Queen Elizabeth's father was King George VI (although his first name was Albert).

Can we just hope its not a boy then :lmao:

Of course I wish just a healthy baby for them, but I would prefer to see a girl. I love little boys, but I think just growing up like this child will and being Kate's child, it'll be more fun to watch a girl. She would probably be beautiful and very well dressed! (Sure a little boy would be too, but I just like the idea of a little princess more than a prince princess: )

I also think since this will be the first child to inherit the throne no matter what, I think it'd be cool for it to be a girl.

I also think since this will be the first child to inherit the throne no matter what, I think it'd be cool for it to be a girl.

Me too. There was an item on the news tonight mentioning the change in the rules regarding precedence. I'm so glad they've entered the 21st century and that if it's a girl she will be Queen even if they have a little boy in the future.

Me too. There was an item on the news tonight mentioning the change in the rules regarding precedence. I'm so glad they've entered the 21st century and that if it's a girl she will be Queen even if they have a little boy in the future.

Just look at Queen Elizabeth and what she has done on the throne for 60 years! No reason a girl can't inherit the throne.

(I apologize if this was already started but I couldn't find it)

So who else is excited for the Royal Baby? I can't wait! I just love Kate Middleton and think its so exciting that this child is going to be a King or Queen.

Figured I'd thought a thread where we can all anticipate it together. I keep checking for news now all the time, I don't want to miss anything! :rotfl2:

Nah, this child will be a Prince or Princess. I'm starting to believe Queen Elizabeth will never die! She has to be immortal. So just like Charles, William, and Harry, this kid will never see the throne! Poor Charles has been waiting forever for mummy to croak! Lol!

Also, my bet is girl. Kate's carrying like its a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm guessing a girl too. I'm so excited too, I loved every minute of their wedding. Can you imagine how beautiful this baby is going to be? Kate is just stunningly beautiful, naturally pretty. Can't wait to hear the news:).

I think Kate looks like she is having a boy..if the "all in front ~it's a boy...all around~girl" is still holding true. She is absolutely , by far, the most perfect pregnancy I can remember seeing. Her ankles, backside, or face didn't even get puffy, her hair was always great, and her skin... just this little pooch of a bump in front. She looked 7 months along just weeks away from her due date. She had a very rough start to it all, but looked amazing the whole way. I know she has staff at her beck and call , but really...if everyone looked that good pregnant, well, I for one would have been pg a lot more , lol!

I love the name too but not for the reason you do. I just think it is a pretty name.

I really think the baby is a girl. I don't imagine the first name would be Elizabeth or Diana but could see either of them being used somewhere in the mix.

If it's a boy I like Philip for a first name.

:)So do I, it's my son's name.

Charlotte and Alexandra are beautiful names for a girl.

Think its going to be a baby girl, Alexandra is a beautiful name--Kate has been just absolutely gorgeous and stylish throughout her pregnancy--hoping that all goes well for mom and babe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter