Royal Gathering

Bibbidi_Boo

DIS Veteran
Do they have slots to book when you board? I tried last night at midnight and it was just glitching left and right and now its all sold out.

They usually keep a few slots but they also have the princesses out on many other occasions. last week on the Fantasy I nearly had a princess overkill.. they were out multiple times a day except for pirate and Halloween night so even if you don't get a slot don't worry

They usually keep a few slots but they also have the princesses out on many other occasions. last week on the Fantasy I nearly had a princess overkill.. they were out multiple times a day except for pirate and Halloween night so even if you don't get a slot don't worry

We are on a 3 night wish.

On our 3 night Wish sailing in August, most of, if not all of the princesses that were present at the royal gathering were meeting normally throughout day 3!

Good to know! I am not super worried but more frustrated with how bad the system is and that online check in and royal gathering are the same time they start.

I missed out on the Royal Gathering and it took 3 mins to get to the myplans page (wouldn’t load) got the spinning circle of doom twice (clicked 9:15 am and 9:00 am and by the time I selected our party of 5 it gave a message - no longer available!).

We did book Disney transportation from Hyatt MCO. It’s a sold out cruise, so I’m wondering if guest services would be able to help? Anyone with experience booking once boarded please share.

I missed out on the Royal Gathering and it took 3 mins to get to the myplans page (wouldn’t load) got the spinning circle of doom twice (clicked 9:15 am and 9:00 am and by the time I selected our party of 5 it gave a message - no longer available!).

We did book Disney transportation from Hyatt MCO. It’s a sold out cruise, so I’m wondering if guest services would be able to help? Anyone with experience booking once boarded please share.
If I see it correctly you are sailing the Fantasy: you should be fine (Wish is a different story) Even more: connet to the app in the terminal and go to onboard activities cause usually they add them there even before boarding starts

Idk about the fantasy but wish also had all the princesses out at the end of cruise party

Just and FYI if going on the western Carribean: although the first few days you don’t need to adjust your iPhone time despite the 1 hour time change, after Jamaica you need to physically change your time 1 hour forward (or remember to arrive at the RG one hour early). We missed the Gathering (last one is at 10 am on the last sea day) but fortunately most of the princesses were available by standing for each one individually (time consuming and missed nap).

Last edited:
Also last year there were only 4 princesses and this year there were 6!! So we met two in the late afternoon (3:15 and 4:00) and three 7-8:15 pm (few mins late to our dining at 8:15). Rapunzel we had to meet on CC day.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter