ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Yes, there`s only a couple.

They are on the 6th and 7th floor of T3. We`ve had the one on the 6th floor and they are gorgeous and spacious.

The shower is amazing!!!

Thanks for the replies - we'll just take what they give us :).

This will be first trip to Universal Studios and had a few questions. I was thinking about staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort for our upcoming trip. My first question is if my party was to arrive before check in, would we be able to drop off our bags and head to Universal Studios Parks? Secondly, does the park capacity affect those staying at the resorts? Thirdly, on the day we check out, are we able to still send our souvenirs to the Front Desk and pick them up even though technically we would have checked out earlier that day via phone? Lastly, can we still use the resort parking without occurring additional parking fees? Sorry for all the questions!

TIA

This will be first trip to Universal Studios and had a few questions. I was thinking about staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort for our upcoming trip. My first question is if my party was to arrive before check in, would we be able to drop off our bags and head to Universal Studios Parks? Secondly, does the park capacity affect those staying at the resorts? Thirdly, on the day we check out, are we able to still send our souvenirs to the Front Desk and pick them up even though technically we would have checked out earlier that day via phone? Lastly, can we still use the resort parking without occurring additional parking fees? Sorry for all the questions!

TIA

Yes. You can check in anytime after 6am and you`ll be issued room keys for all registered in the room that double as your EP. Drop bags with Bell Services and head off to the parks.

You get priority as an onsite guest with park admission and capacity.

On the day before check out they won`t let you send purchases back to your hotel room as there could be a delay and you miss them. They don`t send them to the front desk. You can have them sent to park exit anyvdayand I think they`re available for pick up after 4 or 5pm. I`m not sure on that as we always send purchases directly back to our room, just not on the second last day.

You can park in the parking lot up till 11.59pm on check out day. It`s only if you cross over after midnight you`ll be charged an extra nights cost. Leave before then and you`ll be fine.

No worries on the questions.......first time visits can be quite daunting......:)

Currently stalking the website for an AP rate for late August...
Couple of questions....We are a family of six, four boys. I’m looking for a one-night stay late August to take advantage of the EP to start our vacay, then going to a house rental.

In looking at the room options, I need at least my older two boys to have their own bed, so I need at least four queens - I can make the younger two share a bed for a night.
If I choose two queen rooms, as opposed to one of the suites (forget which one it is, i think it has a king, two queens and a pull out couch), how do I guarantee the rooms will connect? Do I note that on the reservation somehow? Or should I call?

Do any of the Jurassic park kids suites connect to a regular queen room?
Thanks!

I booked today and noticed one of the requests you can do in the reservation was connecting rooms. It also wouldn’t hurt to call as well.

I've heard that they prioritize connecting room requests that will only have one adult in each room. So, a family like you would be prioritized over a group of college aged kids that wanted connecting rooms.

I hope that is true across all resorts there as I got 2 rooms at CB for the meetup and DH and I will be in different rooms because no one else is 18 or up. Plus I had to book them separately and so didn’t have the option to request it. I did call though...

But to keep it on topic we just scheduled transportation for our second stay at RPH for the end of April!!!

I hope that is true across all resorts there as I got 2 rooms at CB for the meetup and DH and I will be in different rooms because no one else is 18 or up. Plus I had to book them separately and so didn’t have the option to request it. I did call though...

But to keep it on topic we just scheduled transportation for our second stay at RPH for the end of April!!!

I haven`t heard specifically about that type of priority being given, but if they can accommodate you Erica, they most certainly will. I`d call again around 6 days before you arrive before rooms are allocated and again, make sure the request for connecting rooms has been applied to your reservation.

And nice job on the transportation being booked!

This may have been answered somewhere (but there’s 176 pages :)), but I have a question. The rooms accommodate 5...do you *have* to rent the rollaway, or could you bring an air mattress or something?

This may have been answered somewhere (but there’s 176 pages :)), but I have a question. The rooms accommodate 5...do you *have* to rent the rollaway, or could you bring an air mattress or something?

You can bring an air mattress, no problems there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter