ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

The week of Thanksgiving the universal app is showing early admission for both Universal Studios and Island of Adventure.
If we are staying at Royal Pacific do we get early admission to both?

Can anyone tell me if I can get distilled water here? Please and thank you!

Someone asked this a year or so ago, maybe longer, but they didn`t post again so I don`t know if they got it or not at the hotel.

I`m sorry I don`t know the answer, maybe contact the hotel directly.

Can anyone tell me if I can get distilled water here? Please and thank you!
Star services delivered a gallon of distilled water to my room last May when I ran out with no charge. I’m making a Publix stop this trip so will probably buy some there just in case something has changed. If you don’t have that option, I’d call the front desk beforehand to ask.

Will bell services hold an instacart delivery if it does not contain alcohol?

Could have changed but when I was there in January I was told no. I had to meet my instacart shopper out front. They did give us one of the big wheeled luggage thingys that they use and let us take it to our room to carry our groceries cause I had bought bottled water and pop which are heavy. But we weren't allowed to let them meet up with the instacart guy, I had to be personally be there.

Does Royal Pacific club level have anything just for younger children at the relaxation hour? Like chicken nuggets and any finger foods? Just curious

Does Royal Pacific club level have anything just for younger children at the relaxation hour? Like chicken nuggets and any finger foods? Just curious

This is the most recent menu from the lounge, they don`t have a specific kids menu, except one night they do chicken tenders and mac n cheese.

They also have a plate of cheese and crackers with a crudite selection.

1699823486307.jpeg

Would somebody going in early January mind posting the Club Lounge's Menu when they're there please? Thank you!

Looking to save some money on our trip where we are doing 2 park days. We previously stayed here but almost 8 years ago, so I can’t remember much. If we stay over night on the 4th to the 5th, will we have express pass for both the 4th and the 5th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter