royal tea party worth it for 8 year old?

AGP

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if this is more geared toward younger children or if my 8 year old daughter would enjoy it. Interested to hear a recent review. Also wondering if anyone can post a pic of what cinderella doll is included... I saw and old blog post from when it first came out and the dolls looked very nice, but I saw something more recent that looked like the regular young child cinderella doll they sell all over the place. My daughter would not be interested in the young child version (she had one a couple years ago and already outgrew it). thanks for any info!

I am wondering if this is more geared toward younger children or if my 8 year old daughter would enjoy it. Interested to hear a recent review. Also wondering if anyone can post a pic of what cinderella doll is included... I saw and old blog post from when it first came out and the dolls looked very nice, but I saw something more recent that looked like the regular young child cinderella doll they sell all over the place. My daughter would not be interested in the young child version (she had one a couple years ago and already outgrew it). thanks for any info!

I did this with my girls in May 2018 - my older daughter had just turned 8 and loved it!! She considered it a highlight of the trip.

I tried to upload a photo but it won’t let me for some reason. Here is a link to my personal blog about this day. There is a good photo midway down of daughter with doll. I’ve never seen this specific one in the store. (We did have the kid like ones - older daughter has outgrown that too). My girls play with theirs all the time.
http://jmsadventure.blogspot.com/2018/06/disney-fantasy-2018-sea-day-2.html?m=1

Reactions: AGP
I did this with my girls in May 2018 - my older daughter had just turned 8 and loved it!! She considered it a highlight of the trip.

I tried to upload a photo but it won’t let me for some reason. Here is a link to my personal blog about this day. There is a good photo midway down of daughter with doll. I’ve never seen this specific one in the store. (We did have the kid like ones - older daughter has outgrown that too). My girls play with theirs all the time.
http://jmsadventure.blogspot.com/2018/06/disney-fantasy-2018-sea-day-2.html?m=1
Thank you!! This makes me feel much better! That doll was the one I was hoping they use! She will just be turning 8 so want to surprise her as part of her bday gift

We did the royal tea party with my 4 yo DS and my 7.5 yo DD about a week ago. I’ll see if I can take a pic of the doll tonight. They said they liked it. My boy plays with the teddy bear. Id day it’s more of an exclusive, experience gift with a doll, jewelry box, and bracelet/charms thrown in.
The singers, lady tremaine and chef somebody, were spectacular.

My daughter did it when she was 9 and loved it so she did it again when she was 10. She got the same doll both times (which is the one shown above). She did get different jewelry boxes and autograph books each time.

In case someone has a prince who is attending the royal party, the “gifts” are great. Ours was the only prince and he got the sword and shield, teddy bear, autograph book, pen, lanyard, and the princesses came by with big prince related pins. I hadn’t seen the pins before and thought that was neat. I had fun putting the pins on the lanyard with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter