RPR room question?

jeffemy

<font color=FF99FF>full-force Disney Fever has tak
Ok, I just have a quick question. How many people are allowed in a standard room at RPR? We will have 5 in our party-3 adults and 2 children. Also what bed types are available? I know this info. is somewhere, but I am missing it! LOL! Thanks for your help!:D

The standard RPR room has 2 queen beds. You would have to rent a rollaway bed there since the law requires bedspace for each person in the room. A rollaway there is $25 per night. You will also be charged $25 per night for the extra adult. I know they also have single king bed rooms, but I believe the max. in that one is 3 persons. I would definitely call RPR for verification of allowing 5 in your room since 3 are adults and not 2.

Hi Jeffemy -

Our party is the same as yours - 3 adults and 2 children. The last poster is correct - you can have 5 in the room, but they will charge you an extra $25 for the 3rd adult, plus $25 for the roll away bed. My sister has stayed at RPR before, and she felt the room would be pretty crowded with the roll away. So we opted for the deluxe room at the HRH instead. The room has two queen beds and a fold out sofa, and is about 125 sq feet larger than the standard room at RPR. You will still pay for the extra adult, but you won't have to pay for a roll away, and you will have the extra room. We are staying 4 nights, and I know we will appreciate that extra space. We are paying $227 (APH rate). Our dates are 5/31-6/4. I'm pretty happy with that rate.

Have fun on your trip.

hi

staying at the RPR- 2 adults and 3 kids- we were asked if we wanted a roll away- but for $25 a nite- i said no!:eek:

i asked specifically if we had to have a rollaway and the rep said NO
i am bringing a blow up sleeping bag that my littlest loves to sleep on

with 3 adults it may be different - but i was never made to take the rollaway

lisa:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter