Rules...

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
I get it, but sometimes they are no fun...lol...the cookies will live on in our fat content...

2674FFB1-34F2-46F9-A786-5130E44671A2.jpeg

...being the enforcer can be a thankless job...glad it’s not mine and we have a good humored mod in here :)

Don't make the Sheriff look your way, tiggerdad. :sad2:

The Sheriff (Moderator) runs this town (camping forum).

You check your guns when you come into town (play nice on the boards) or just keep on riding (you'll be shut out).

This is a good, hard working town (great DIS forum) but from time to time somebody goes on a bender and things have to be locked down to allow the offenders to sleep it off (derails a thread off-topic with cookies). We know their names (those who derail).

When they wake up, no harm no foul.

BTW, the Sheriff has back up if need be.

So let's make the Sheriff's job nice and easy, shall we?

Bama Ed

PS - cuz everybody knows KRYSTAL > WHITE CASTLE :duck:duh

Last edited:
Don't make the Sheriff look your way, tiggerdad. :sad2:

The Sheriff (Moderator) runs this town (camping forum).

You check your guns when you come into town (play nice on the boards) or just keep on riding (you'll be shut out).

This is a good, hard working town (great DIS forum) but from time to time somebody goes on a bender and things have to be locked down to allow the offenders to sleep it off (derails a thread off-topic with cookies). We know their names (those who derail).

When they wake up, no harm no foul.

BTW, the Sheriff has back up if need be.

So let's make the Sheriff's job nice and easy, shall we?

Bama Ed

PS - cuz everybody knows KRYSTAL > WHITE CASTLE :duck:duh

Sometimes things may need to be derailed....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter