Rumor i hear about Universal Studios

Bob O

<font color=navy>Voice of Reason<br><font color=re
I just read this rumor on the old thrillride and have no idea if its true or not but i will post it and any comments from people who may know would be interesting.
"The rumor going around was that the space between Men In Black and Back to the Future was being saved for a coaster. The employee i talked with didnt know if it would be in 2002 or 2003. He stated it would be called Apollo 12."
So what do you think?????

This is the first I have heard about this "apollo 13" but there was a roller coaster rumor running around ~~ does anyone else have any info ?

I personally think both MIB and BTTF are great rides! I love the idea of a coaster but dont know how practical it is, hopefully some employee may shed some light on this rumor. A coaster anywhere is good for me, a B & M would be even better!

"...But MIB blows"

It is not a favorable term.:eek:

For those of you that may be from Utah blows means the ride sucked, was terrible , no fun, stupid, keep King Kong get rid of MIB. Johnny

"MIB blows" It is not a favorable term."

It may not be a favorable term, but thank God we live in America, where we have the freedom to express how we feel.
BTW, in my opinion MIB doesn't blow .. it SUCKS!.

Originally posted by JohnnySpaak
Bad and Good because BTTF is good but MIB blows.

for those who have trouble hitting thier intended target i can understand the frustration. This is the initial problem of most space cadets, but under the watchfull eye of MIB agents this symptom can be overcome. :p

MIB999999,
You misspelled the words 'their' and 'watchful.'
Perhaps you should spend less time riding MIB and more time studying.

what does it matter? so mib didnt use spell check, call in the spell natzis :rolleyes:

Someone created a new user ID just to fight....bet nobody has ever done that before? Must make you feel proud.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
i was wondering if you would catch that. good boy, or girl

hook, line, and sinker. game, set, match.
Spiff is the COC

okay...i am having a platinum blonde moment(no offense to any blondes;) ) but i am totally lost here. i honestly dont get mib9's comment and the crazy old coot thing has me even further confused. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter