runDisney rumor NO MORE DEFERRALS??????

Here's a question out of left field. I saw on this post and hear about it, but you hear about people selling their bibs if they can't run. How is that done when you have to pick up in person with no proxy??

Here's a question out of left field. I saw on this post and hear about it, but you hear about people selling their bibs if they can't run. How is that done when you have to pick up in person with no proxy??

It's not.

Most people I've heard of may have to back out of the race, but still take the Disney vacation because it requires so much planning and upfront expenditure in advance. So, the runner selling the bib will likely be in Florida and able to go pick up the bib. You don't really see many people selling challenges on CraigsList and Marathon Guide, obviously, because of the picture they take when you pick up your bib.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter