Ryanair

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Never used this airline before but we are off to Dublin for a couple of days. I've heard things about printing boarding passes. Is this still necessary or can I get it on my phone

Use the App and have it on your phone. Just be mindful of both carry on and checked luggage sizes and weight, they are VERY strict.

Overhead bin space is reserved for priority boarding pass people only. If you dont have priority they wont allow you to use the overhead bin.

At the boarding gate you will scan the boarding pass and they will check your passport, so make sure to have it in your hand when you are boarding.

They have VERY tight turnaround times, and board fast.

They have a bad rep but I've never had a problem (4 European city breaks). I use my phone, you definitely don't need to print.

They're an airline where you 100% get what you paid for but I haven't had any major issues with them. I find European airlines like Wizz Air to be way worse than Ryanair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter