?'s about bus transportion and HRP-

figment27

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
We are planning a 1/4-1/11/03 WDW trip. I am contemplating staying at the Hotel Royal Plaza, a DTD hotel.
I know we are eligible for many of the same ameninties (?sp) as WDW resort guests but I do noeed to clear up a question that just came to mind.
I know the HRP provides its own bus transportation to and from all the theme and water parks. I believe the buses run every 30 minutes beginning one hour prior to park opeining and 2 hours after park closing. They park their busses in the parking lot, always in the same space #26.
But, once you are in the theme parks, are you able to ride WDW transportation between the parks or do you have to board the HRP bus to get from one theme park to the next?
Thanks,
Figmetn27

It is even broader than that. Anyone with a multi-day park pass (such as a hopper) can use any Disney transportation regardless of where they are staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter