?s about St Thomas snorkel excursions

MagicMouseketeers

Wasting away in Margaritaville, DVC Member @ AKV
We have narrowed our St Thomas snorkeling choices down to 3 excursions. The Doubloon Sail and Snorkel Tour, Wild Thing Beach and Snorkel and Captain Nuatica's St Hohn Snorkeling Expedition. It is DW, DD 9, DS 11 and myself. We choose the three because they only last 1/2 day which will give us time to shop and explore on our own.

Based on the descriptions our family would be happy with any one of these. We are looking for any recommendations or experiences (good or bad) anyone might have.

Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.

Our DS' were 8 & 12 on our last cruise. We snokled at St. John and it was beautiful. I've heard St John is better for snorkling. I almost booked the Doubloon excursion, though. It sounded cool, especially for the boys. If you want more time for snorkling, I would suggest taking the speed boat tour. By the way, how much experience does your younger son have with snorkling? We bought snorkling gear and let our youngest snorkle in the pool, but when we got in the ocean, he was afraid the fish were going to bite him, so he stayed on shore most of the time.:rolleyes:

Anyone ever taken the WILD THING excursion? Is it bumpy? I have a little problem with sea sickness - but took a hover craft once in England.

THANKS -

5/31/03
7 day EASTERN -
our 3rd time !!!!!

We are doing the 5 star snorkeling excursion in St. John. Some of our friends went snorkeling in St. John (Trunk's Bay) on our last cruise and said it was the best snorkeling they had done the whole cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter