?'s on Booking more then 1 Room

ctc917

DIS Veteran
So I have never done this type of reservation before but i have booked 3 rooms for me and my Adult kids and everyone will be arriving at different times so I was wondering since I'm the owner of these points can I check in for everyone so I can try to make sure our rooms are near each other? If not, is there a way to try to make sure we are near each other since my husband and I will have a 1Bedroom so we can hang out together and also I'm sure I will be doing some babysitting so it would be great if my son's room was connected so the baby could sleep in his room and i could just ck on him. Or is all of the above just a dream, lol We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani.

Thanks
ctc917

Unfortunately, nothing you can do can guarantee all three rooms will be close together. The best you can do is chat/email/call MS, give them all three confirmation numbers, and ask MS to put a “traveling with” notation on all three reservations. Do not make any other requests! That notation lets the room assigners know you’d like to be close together. They’ll do their best, but it all depends on what rooms are becoming available on your checkin day.

Also, there are no connecting rooms at Kidani. The only connections would be in a lockoff 2BR - between the 1BR side and the studio side - and it would have to be booked as a lockoff 2BR.

Unfortunately, there is no way to ensure this happens but you can try, When you get there…or whomever does first and check in to their room, they can ask if any of the rooms are close.

They do try, but we had three rooms once and one was first floor, and two were third floor, and even those were not that close. They could not move anyone due to different room sizes and what was open for check in that day.

CarolynFH Thanks for the 2 bedroon lock off suggestion cause I didnt even think of that and that would work great with watching the baby so I will have to look into that

CarolynFH Thanks for the 2 bedroon lock off suggestion cause I didnt even think of that and that would work great with watching the baby so I will have to look into that
Just remember that if you want your son to have a separate door to the hallway (and not have to use the same entrance you do to the villa), you need to book a "2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa." If you book a "2 Bedroom Villa" he won't have his own entrance door to the hallway and will have to come through the same door you do to get in and out of his room. In either case, there will be a connecting door between the 1BR and the studio.

The Lock-Off villa will also give him a kitchenette; the dedicated 2BR won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter