Safe Passage Rejected Documents

I don't have an answer for you but when we submitted DH's card for our first post covid cruise it was rejected. No one ever wrote his DOB on it. :rolleyes: He just wrote it on and resubmitted and it was accepted.
Gonna try writing my hubbys lot numbers in his and resubmitting. Someone said card would not be accepted, after it was rejected. Fingers crossed!

I don't have an answer for you but when we submitted DH's card for our first post covid cruise it was rejected. No one ever wrote his DOB on it. :rolleyes: He just wrote it on and resubmitted and it was accepted.
Thanks for this -- we were submitting ours today and DH's card was missing his DOB also, so I just added it before uploading and hopefully we won't have to go through the stress of rejection.

Another option would be if you have access to an electronic medical record like Epic/myChart through any of your providers, check to see if your vaccine information has been imported from the state registry.

My husband received his shots at a pharmacy but the information had been imported from the state to his EMR, so we sent that in and Safe Passage accepted it.

Another option would be if you have access to an electronic medical record like Epic/myChart through any of your providers, check to see if your vaccine information has been imported from the state registry.

My husband received his shots at a pharmacy but the information had been imported from the state to his EMR, so we sent that in and Safe Passage accepted it.
OMG!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I didn’t even think to look there, since the doctor didn’t do them. Mine and the kids’ were there, not my hubbys though…but his I resent the card with the lot numbers, so hoping by this time tomorrow we are ALL all clear.

OMG!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I didn’t even think to look there, since the doctor didn’t do them. Mine and the kids’ were there, not my hubbys though…but his I resent the card with the lot numbers, so hoping by this time tomorrow we are ALL all clear.
Ugh. Spoke to soon. Their med record doesn’t have the lot numbers either. I have a different hospital system, and mine DID have the lot numbers. The kids’ hospital system did not. Continue to wait til tomorrow for the health dept. 🤦🏼‍♀️😩🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m now really nervous since I got my vaccinations in two different states, meaning they’re not all in one place. On brief glance, my vaccination card does have all the information, but there’s a sticker covering vaccine location for doses 1 and 2

Ugh. Spoke to soon. Their med record doesn’t have the lot numbers either. I have a different hospital system, and mine DID have the lot numbers. The kids’ hospital system did not. Continue to wait til tomorrow for the health dept. 🤦🏼‍♀️😩🤷🏼‍♀️

Bummer! Ours had the lot numbers, thankfully because in our state receiving the record directly takes 7-10 days and obviously that doesn’t work! Good luck, I’m hopeful for you the health department helps out quickly!

Bummer! Ours had the lot numbers, thankfully because in our state receiving the record directly takes 7-10 days and obviously that doesn’t work! Good luck, I’m hopeful for you the health department helps out quickly!
I got the records from the county this morning and uploaded that info. I’m glad their office is just around the corner! I hand wrote my husband’s lot numbers last night around 5:30 EST, since I had them on another document (that didn’t have his DOB, so still no good for safe passage) and tried to resend his card. I’m waiting to see what happens with that, before sending in his county records. I sent my kids’ county records this morning, and am now very impatiently waiting.

I got the records from the county this morning and uploaded that info. I’m glad their office is just around the corner! I hand wrote my husband’s lot numbers last night around 5:30 EST, since I had them on another document (that didn’t have his DOB, so still no good for safe passage) and tried to resend his card. I’m waiting to see what happens with that, before sending in his county records. I sent my kids’ county records this morning, and am now very impatiently waiting.

They were pretty fast with the turnaround when I resubmitted my daughter and myself (we were missing the apparently oh so important lot #'s on our digital cards and I had to submit photos of the actual cards). It was around 24 hours.

Cruising on Fantasy 11/6 and Safe Passage accepted our cards including my 5 year old's Dept. of Heath Vax form. The kind you get for school since she got hers at pediatrician's office. It even was wrinkled and had a coffee stain! So, it will accept documents that are not the official CDC card.

Cruising on Fantasy 11/6 and Safe Passage accepted our cards including my 5 year old's Dept. of Heath Vax form. The kind you get for school since she got hers at pediatrician's office. It even was wrinkled and had a coffee stain! So, it will accept documents that are not the official CDC card.

I'm going to guess the coffee stain was key to the acceptance there :)

They DID accept the 2nd submission of my husband’s vax card. I wrote his lot numbers on it and resent it. He just got the clear to arrive. Now just waiting on the kids’ that we’re done around 9:00 this morning. It seems to be taking about 10 hours to process and approve or reject, so I’m hopeful that by the end of business (8pm), they will be good to go too, since it will have been 11 hours by then.

I uploaded all (4) of our vaccination cards. Mine was approved, the other 3 rejected because they didn’t write in the lot numbers for the vaccine. I have emails with the lot numbers, but those emails don’t have the patient’s DOB on them. I tried to upload my husband’s to see if it works. I’m guessing they will reject it again. Can ‘I’ just hand write the lot numbers on the cards?? I have to go to my local pharmacy to get lot numbers for my kid’ second doses, and the local health dept. for the lot number on my son’s 1st dose. I don’t know why they only let you upload 2 weeks prior. Talk about anxiety!! Has anyone else had this issue? If they don’t clear our records, are we out of luck!?!? I don’t want to have to pay for testing, when we’re all CLEARLY vaccinated.
For anyone following my SP saga…they DID accept the 2nd submission of my husband’s vax card. I wrote his lot numbers on it and resent it. He just got the clear to arrive. Now just waiting on the kids’ that we’re done around 9:00 this morning. It seems to be taking about 10 hours to process and approve or reject, so I’m hopeful that by the end of business (8pm), they will be good to go too, since it will have been 11 hours by then.

For anyone following my SP saga…they DID accept the 2nd submission of my husband’s vax card. I wrote his lot numbers on it and resent it. He just got the clear to arrive. Now just waiting on the kids’ that we’re done around 9:00 this morning. It seems to be taking about 10 hours to process and approve or reject, so I’m hopeful that by the end of business (8pm), they will be good to go too, since it will have been 11 hours by then.
Lucky and I am glad that worked! They denied ours saying they "never" accept 2 cards so it seems to be at the whim of who you get! Thankfully iur state records were easy to obtain.

My biggest complaint with safe passage is how poorly run it is. I don't mind proving we are all vaccinated. But they rejected my husbands card because they misread the info and then refused to re-review even after we proved they mis-read it. It worked out but because someone in our cruise group helped us and not anyone at safe passage.

They DID accept the 2nd submission of my husband’s vax card. I wrote his lot numbers on it and resent it. He just got the clear to arrive. Now just waiting on the kids’ that we’re done around 9:00 this morning. It seems to be taking about 10 hours to process and approve or reject, so I’m hopeful that by the end of business (8pm), they will be good to go too, since it will have been 11 hours by then.

I'm so happy for you! I was >< stressed for you by proxy. I hope you have an amazing cruise now that you got that all taken care of.

I am currently in the same situation with myself and husband. We both got them together. The sticker for the second dose is covering the lot number of the first one and the month of the second dose date. The back of the card has the return appointment date that matches the rest of the displayed date. I am freaking out because the site was a pop up location for vaccine and out department of health stated it can take 10 to 12 days to send to us. I am super stressed. I have shown this card to multiple other places that "required" vaccine cards to be presented and never told anything about lot numbers being fully visible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter