San Angel Inn, Mexico, Epcot

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
The only mexican food I like is steak fajitas with the soft flour tortillas. I want to try San Angel Inn but the only thing close on the menu is: Tacos Al Carbon - flour tortillas filled with grilled chicken or beef, peppers, onions, guacamole, and pico de gallo relish $11.95. Does anyone know if they are talking about soft tortillas or the hard kind?

Jodi I've never ordered that but I'd bet that it means soft tortillas. I do know that the restaurant has soft tortillas and I'm sure they'd give you those if by some slim chance that dish used hard tortillas. We've dined there often over the years and the only crisp tortillas I remember are in the nacho chips..certainly a concession to us gringos!

Granted, I have not been in a year, but hearing the sizzling of the plates of fajita is one thing I rememeber. :)

If I recall correctly they had beef, chicken and a seafood option. It may of changed of course. San Angel is a restaurant I ALWAYS go to when I am at WDW, sometimes twice! I am sure you will find something fantastic to try there.

-Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter