Santa Mickey thought I was good this year....3 trips a comin!

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
:banana:

My name is Anna and I work as a travel writer. I am always on the lookout for chances to go to Disney to write and photograph about what I see.

So, I took advantage of the room only discount and am going to POFQ for the dates of 3/15-3/18. It has to be short this time since I'm going on spring break and need to get back to class. :)

I already have my ADR's scheduled for the most part:

3/15

Crystal Palace 6:50 p.m.

3/16

Chef Mickey 10 a.m.

3/17

50's Prime Time 1 p.m.
House of Blues 6 p.m.

I'm planning to visit MK, Epcot, and DHS the most.

So....on to trip #2

This is the one I am psyched about! :cool1:

I'm going to D-Land! I'm going May 14-17 (after school lets out). I am staying at Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites (across the street form the park). I'm also planning to visit San Fran to see the Walt Disney Family Museum and am thinking of visiting Vegas while I'm there. (Been there before, love to go back!)

On to trip #3

This is still in the very early planning stages. It will be for me and the hubster's 10 year anniversary. We may stay at the Poly for a few days. I want to go on DCL, but not sure. We're planning on getting a new (well new to us) car and moving into a new place this year.

So, busy year planned!

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter