Saratoga Springs - vent fans!

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
Just back from a split stay at AoA followed by 4 nights at Saratoga Springs (2 bedroom). Very nice time, except the deluge of rain fri and saturday!
<rant on>
My only gripe is with the jet-engine sounding, motion-detecting, bathroom fans with a 10 minute timer. Arg. Especially the one in the master bathroom above the tub....if you're not careful you can trip all 3 fans (above the tub, in the shower, and in the commode) and there's no way you're not waking up your significant other during a 2am bathroom trip! :lmao:
<rant off>

Otherwise we had a great time! Finally did the campfire with the marshmellows, but still haven't caught a movie night (with a movie we'd like to see, lol!)

This is one of my biggest pet peeves also. Animal Kingdom has them too (not sure about the other resorts). I suppose DW has to do something to combat the humidity or they'd be cleaning up mold constantly---but the auto-vents are so loud! I wish there were an option to turn them off at night.

Most all of the resorts have them now. We never seem to notice them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter