Satu’li Csnteen

Magic4UsZ's

DIS Veteran
Just curious as to what people like to eat at Satu’li Canteen? There seems to be so many options, just wondering what “combinations” everyone out there likes. We went when it first opened and thought it was....good, but with so many great reviews I’m thinking we did not order the “ right” stuff/ combinations.

Thanks everyone !!

I am not an adventurous eater so I was pretty nervous eating there the first time. I ordered the chicken with the potato hash base and creamy herb sauce. It was delicious and I can’t wait to have it again! I had a bite of my kid’s burger pod and it was delicious too so I may order both next time!!

Second the sweet potato hash base! It goes well with almost everything. I also really liked the chili garlic shrimp over noodles.
Definitely one of the best fast casual locations.

I like the beef chicken combo bowl with either the beans or hash base and always the green sauce! I usually get the “chocolate cake” too. Our kids love the steamed burger buns and chips.

As a vegetarian I love this restaurant, so many choices! I usually order the tofu, sweet potato hash and green sauce, so good!

Honestly, I liked the cheeseburger pods! And the chips they came with were awesome.

Base is always rice/beans - I tried the potato and didn't like it at all.

Sauce is the creamy herb.

I switch up my proteins between the crispy tofu (which is/can be gluten-free), chicken, or beef.

I think i've tried both the chicken, beef, and combo of both with the potato hash AND rice, but only every tried the creamy garlic sauce. I have also had the shrimp with noodles and creamy sauce. My daughter has gotten the pretzel dogs and burger buns with the chips and wow they were also good. I want to try the salad base next time! It looks so fresh.

Beef, potatoes, and herb dressing. We usually eat there twice a trip- it’s one of my favorite CS. 529017

Chopped chicken or beef are both really good, but i actually prefer the chicken. I then ask for each of the dressings (if you're nice they'll give you one of each).

I always get the chicken with noodles and the creamy herb dressing; so good!! My husband always get the beef with either noodles or rice and beans and either the herb or charred green onion vinaigrette...he loves his as well. And makes sure you get the desserts...both are so good! And remember, when on vacation, calories don't count (you walk them off anyway) :-)

Last time there I had the shrimp and noodles, and it was amazing. So good I almost licked my bowl clean. I also really like the chicken with any of the bases. I wasn't a fan of the creamy herb dressing, it was too thick. And I always end my meal with the blueberry mousse! It's one of my favorite Disney desserts.

Beef is always good especially with the hash. Chicken also good and daughter loves the pods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter