Saturday Crowds?

Barb A.

Mouseketeer
I'm curious how most of you find the crowds to be on Saturday.

Do the parks get crowded due to the locals or are the crowds light since it is a transition day for vacationers? We'll be there in October.

Our first and only trip was the last week of September, 2002. The crowds were great on Wed, Thurs, Fri.

On Saturday, the morning started out alright, but by noon, Fantasyland was packed. Fastpass for Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh were soldout for the day by about 2:00PM. Lines at concessions were much longer than anything we had seen during the week. We will stay away from MK on Saturdays from now on. (Except at night to see Spectromagic; this is a do-not-miss)

Do not go on Saturday unless you like tripping over strollers and like the masses pushing and shoving against you. We were there last Saturday. Big mistake. I think all of the locals go then. Wait until Monday. You will be glad you did.
astraltravel

I have also heard you should stay away from MK on Sat, however Epcot and maybe AK shouldn't be too bad. So if you have to go to a park on Sat I would pick one of these (or both, that's what we're doing)!

What about MGM on a Saturday? We're thinking about spending an afternoon here on 9/27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter