Saturday, Sept 13 DISmeet ~ How Was It?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ how was the DISmeet? We went to Jellystone Park camping in Niagara Falls ~ awesome weather for camping! S

It was a small group but fun was had by all.

It was myself and DD
Disneykins
Julie
Wendy and DD
Baboo

Julie took a couple of pics and hope will post soon.

We talked about a Niagara Falls meet again this year.

Saturday at Square One very busy!

Hope to see you at next one.

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi Sandra! We missed you, but I'm glad that you had a good time camping.

The meet was great! There weren't many of us, but we had a good time. I finally got to meet Scratch and her DD and see all of thier latest pics. Julie (TimandDansmom) was there as well as Wendy (mamudduck) and her DD Loren, and Tony and Debbie (Disneykins) and myself.

Glad to hear you had fun! We have already booked our Niagara Falls hotel for the November Winter Festival of Lights! Hope we can do a meet before the and after the Disney Show again this year! Chat soon! S

Sorry I missed it but was busy getting ready for our October trip. Realized that we have to finish all of the outside work before we go since we won't be back til Oct 26th. We've been taking down all kinds of trees and shrubs and it's taking forever!! Hopefully we'll finish up this weekend and then can start packing!! Will definitely try to make the next meet!

We had fun at Square One and finally got to meet MaMudduck (Wendy). We were thinking of you camping and glad the weather co-operated. What are the date for the Festival of Lights so we can book a room. We're definitely going so a Dismeet sounds like a great idea

looks like it's weekend of

NOVEMBER 22, 2003!

Mark it on your calendars!

Scratch
:smooth:

Glad everyone had a good time. We too are hoping to make it to Niagara Falls this year. We'll have to check the calendar and book a hotel.

Glad that you had a great weekend camping, Sandra! How do you like your new trailer? We missed you at the meet ~ next time for sure, right?

I'll mark November 22, for Festival of Lights, on my calendar, hopefully we will be able to come. Will we meet on Saturday again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter