Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

UtahMama said:
Wait Whaaaat??? I'd love multiple husbands! One to be the ATM, one to be Mister Fixit, at least one to satisfy my every whim, one to bake pasteries, one to be the interior decorator, another one to be the ATM.....SEE? Puuuuurfect! :bitelip:
You just described the cast of Queer eye :rotfl2:

horsegirl said:
The Scrumpicious and Simply Stunning Snowwite

disney-gifs-ariel3.gif
Ooh compliments. I like that :banana: :dance3:

snowwite said:
Ooh compliments. I like that :banana: :dance3:

Well thanks snow! I had another one, who went poof! Now she is back. This was the first girlie....

littlemermaid070305a.gif

Okay peeps....I am out for a while....taking the kids out for some fun. I will bestow any latecomers with their Ariel or Flounder upon my return.

Now move this to a trifecta, would you? It would make me so proud to have four new riddlers and a three woohootys as I sat on the Riddle Goddess throne for the first time!

Oh no! For the love of Patriotism! I forgot to give a TU to our man of the day! Our beloved Officer and a Gentleman, the venerable, wise and gracious spouse of Donna.

A very late and ultra love filled BIG TU to (drum roll please)

The Jovial, Jumping Jeremiah was a Bullfrog JOEY!

aniflounder2.gif

firstmickey said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

you're not expecting me to say Im sorry, are you? ;) :teeth: :banana: :banana:

Never, ever, ever, ever! should anyone have to apologize for a woo hooty. EVER.

I'm not ashamed to show you how jealous I am.

I am just incomplete without a woo hooty.

Afternoon all. I am not in! I have no clue!
And I don't have time to read for mints. But don't send me any. I wanna try and figure it out. Maybe.

Afternoon everyone! Wow you certainly are a chatty bunch aren't you. It took me a minute but I'm pretty sure I got it! :wave2:

And the Beautiful and Bouncy (and by looking at the boys, probably....) Blue eyed Beth76

littlemermaid070305a.gif

horsegirl said:
And the Beatiful and Bouncy (and by looking at the boys, probably....) Blue eyed Beth76
:rotfl: Yep on the blue eyes! I love the riddle but seldom find it. Especially now that it's on the games board. I'll try to remember to come here more often. You can probably guess that I'm here today trying to "pad" a certain number. ;)

Beth76 said:
:rotfl: Yep on the blue eyes! I love the riddle but seldom find it. Especially now that it's on the games board. I'll try to remember to come here more often. You can probably guess that I'm here today trying to "pad" a certain number. ;)

Beth! It's nice to see you! where have you been? Don't be a stranger! :teeth: :grouphug:

Mercy me! I have been gone for hours and barely a peep from you peeps! We have another Mensa!

The Marvelous and Most Excellent Mike, CdnDisneyNut

aniflounder2.gif

I have no date tonight. Who wants to entertain me?

Where is my Lou? Or my Joe? And where the heck is Dog?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter