Saving money with our Simple Escape Vouchers

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
For our trip we bought some of the Disney meal vouchers and also some Planet Hollywood and HRC vouchers as well.
For Planet Hollywood we bought $60 worth of vouchers (receiving $2 rebate per $10 voucher) and we had our DC card for a 10% discount. Our bill was $66 less the 10% took it down to $60 which we used our $60 worth of vouchers which after our rebate we only paid $48 for the meal ($18 in savings).
At the HRC we had a coupon for a free entree ($9 burger for ds) then we used $70 in vouchers ($2 rebate per $10 voucher) so that was another $14 in savings ($23 in total savings).
We also used 2 ad and child Vvacation Kingdom Lunch vouchers at RFC--we had a great waiter who let us oder the kids meal from the adult menu. For appetizers we had 2 quesedillas and 1 fried cheese, for the meal we had 1 rack mojo bones and 2 surf & turf and for dessert we used 2 vouchers for the volcano and we were so stuffed. We had one extra dessert left so we ordered chocolate cake and gave it to another family (mom & dad with 4 very small ones, lol).
We used our Q&C vouchers at Pepper Market 3 of us had the $17.95 steak--plus our drinks and dessert. One ds had rotisserie chicken.
We saved some good money using the vouchers and all of our servers were very helpful!

thanks for the great reviews using the vouchers. I really like hearing about rainforest cafe because we have ps there in november and plan on using vouchers. I bought extra vouchers and not sure how many we will need for my family of 5. I figure I could always send back what we don't use or sell them on ebay.
:wave2:

There are 6 of us and even using the 3 vouchers at RFC we had plenty of food--we even took some left overs with us. My 2 oldest ds are 16 and 13 so believe me they can eat but we still had plenty for all of us. I would think if you used 2 vouchers that should be plenty. You could easily split 2 appetizers and 2 entree's like mojo bones or surf and turf (the steak is a good size I would say atleast 6 to 7 oz). Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter