Saving Pictures??

Hugpug

NUTS FOR DISNEY DREAMS
I am trying to save a picture to jpeg but the only option I am given is bitmap or art. is there some way to have more optons to save a picture?

Hugpug said:
I am trying to save a picture to jpeg but the only option I am given is bitmap or art. is there some way to have more optons to save a picture?

What program are you trying to use? What type of original file type are you working with?

Anne

These are pictures that friends have posted on the internet and I am right clicking and clicking on save as. Some of the pictures are bitmap and some are jpg but computer does not let me save it as jpg only bitmap or art.

Are you using AOL? I know there is something you need to clear out to be able to save as jpg. I would look around on AOL for the answer.

Hugpug said:

This happens with some pictures, and I usually just save as the bitmap or whatever the form, and then use my editing program to open and resave as the filetype I want.

E.

i have had this problem before...try saving the whole webpage to your computer and then hopefully the images will be jpgs! :) :thumbsup2

I would try cleaning out the "Temporary Internet Files" folder.

That has happened to me before and it has worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter