• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Savor the Savannah

We have done this tour x2. The first time we did it, it was the 2nd day it was out.

The second time we did it was last June. It was basically the same tour, no changes from year to year.

I really like this tour. The CM's are very knowledgeable about the animals on the safari and are engaging with the guests. Our group asked quite a few questions and they were happy to answer.

We enjoyed talking to the CM taking care of the animals, she was able to bring some of the big cattle in as she fed them. The giraffes were so curious about us, it was super fun.

We liked the food at the Safari Boma and the African Beers. We had plenty of time to eat, drink and see the animals around Boma. The lions were particularly active. They do have bug spray and we did need it. The back area by the lions has a lot of foliage and there were a lot of mosquitoes back there.

We thought it was wonderful. There were 4 adults and my 8 year old granddaughter. I would recommend this highly. We all said we would do it again.

Exceptional tour
Wonderful food and beverages
Very knowledgeable staff
If you have an interest in the animals it is well worth your time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter