SB: Another first for me! Update!

grover

DIS Veteran
This afternoon I am heading over to a local scrapbooking store for their drop in scrap booking time. For 2.00 an hour I can use all of their non exhautible supplies!! I have never done so before so I hope the dies ect. are easy to use, I am planning on using the alphabet dies and cutting some matts for a few photos which is good as I don't cut a straight line on my own to well! This will also save me in having to puchase tools that I may only use once or twice. I'll let you know how it goes!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

UPDATE
Well I spent two hours at the store and got alot accomplished! I was able to use thier alphabet die and do titles for several pages, I also cropped and matted numerous photos! I have spent the evening putting everything together and have completed a total of 8 pages!!! Not bad for a day's work! Grover in Winnipeg :D

Eight pages? That's great, Grover! That's a great way to try things out as well. You might decide you like a product enough that you want to buy you own, and you don't have to make any expensive mistakes that way. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter