SB- Magic Matter

Tink464

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used or purchased this item? Magic Matter seems like a cool tool, but does it really work?

it's pretty neat - all it does is help you to draw an even line around a photo or piece of card, it doesn't actually do the cutting. It works pretty well on card and photo's but not paper (the disk slips) - what you get is actually very low tech, just 4 disks with a hole in the center, you put your pen in the hole and just run the disk around the item to be matted.

I used it recently on my Animal Kingdom Layout (for the title) and I was quite pleased with the results, but for a 'normal' shape like a circle/oval/square, I would either use my coluzzle, or just mat by eye.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/layouts/layout_display.asp?layout_id=29363

Bev

thanks for the info. Iwas under the impression that it also did the cutting. But it does sound pretty cool Your layout was very nice. It would have been extremely difficult to do the matting on your title without it, it seems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter