Scavenger Hunt Epcot

dzaharchuk

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else done scavenger hunts at Epcot? Heard the Easter one has been sold out. I found one on Etsy that I plan to do in June for F&G. I know on the past, we’ve done those resort hunts on our pool days, so fun!

We were there the week of March 21 and did the Easter egg one and the Spike the bee one. My kids enjoyed both! I think the Easter one was just for the two weeks before Easter, but the Spike the bee one goes all the way through the end of Flower and Garden in July.

We have done many of them over the years. Not too sure what you've purchased from Etsy as we always purchase ours in Epcot itself. They've available to purchase at various locations around World Showcase. They're a lot of fun! :)

I read that the scavenger hunts sold out. They are out of the plates which are the prize for the F&G hunt. We are going next month and I will be pretty bummed if they don't restock the plates (from what I have read it seems like they won't).

I really liked the plates, but just saw a photo of the tumblers and I am happy again ;) Hope they don't run out before we go!

I really liked the plates, too, but figure my kids will get more use out of the tumblers. Regardless, I'm so excited for them to do this! They love Wilderness Explorers at Animal Kingdom and will get a kick out of an Epcot scavenger hunt. :blush:

I read that the scavenger hunts sold out. They are out of the plates which are the prize for the F&G hunt. We are going next month and I will be pretty bummed if they don't restock the plates (from what I have read it seems like they won't).

Where did you hear this? I have been so looking forward to the plates in a couple of weeks, would be very disappointed if they dont restock!

We have previously done the passports at Epcot but never the scavenger hunt. I think my kids would enjoy this, but a question. Can the hunt be done over multiple days while we are there? Also,where do we go to purchase the scavenger hunt and what is the cost?

We have previously done the passports at Epcot but never the scavenger hunt. I think my kids would enjoy this, but a question. Can the hunt be done over multiple days while we are there? Also,where do we go to purchase the scavenger hunt and what is the cost?
You can complete it over multiple days, that's my plan. (In reality, you don't need to complete it at all to get the prize, just don't tell my son!)

The purchase is $7.99 for the map and stickers, and that includes the prize. Purchase at Disney Traders in World Showcase Plaza, or World Traveler at the International Gateway.

Some pics and stuff, but these plates I believe are out of stock, link above for the tumblers they are currently giving out - https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2021...and-garden-scavenger-hunt-is-worth-the-prize/

I purchased mine on Etsy from seeking the castle. Bought it to use on on our June trip, bc I heard Easter was sold out. I’m eyeing up the f&g hunt as well. Has anyone tried yet?

You do not even have to complete the hunt before picking up the prize; when I buy the map & stickers, I go ahead and get my prize. Saves me from walking back to the store when I'm exhausted at the end of the night :) Then, we just do the hunt over the course of the festival.

They seem to have them for every festival now so if I like the prize, we pick one up.

F&G lasts for a couple more months so I wouldn't be surprised if they get more of the original prizes stocked soon.

Does anyone know what the latest prizes are for the scavenger hunt? Going to Epcot today and trying to decide if I want to do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter